Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year Mobsters!

Happy New Year Everyone!  I was pleasantly surprised on how many people were at the pool on Monday!  Now is the time to set those goals of getting back into shape.  I have the perfect "tool" for you to keep track of your yardages.  I have created a spreadsheet to keep track of all the yards you swim in January.  There is a TOTAL column and an AVERAGE column.  All you have to do is input your yardages for the day.  I have it set up so EVERYONE can edit (input your yardages).  Please make sure you ONLY add to your name and not delete or change anyone else's totals!  I am sure everyone will be able to somewhat keep track of what they have swam, but be care not to input in the wrong row.  I have put most of the names in that I could think of and off our our MOB email list...PLEASE if you are NOT on this list...ADD YOUR NAME!  I am not that great with everyone's names and if I missed you, I apologize.  I have added a few rows in case I have missed someone and the TOTALS and AVERAGES should be programmed.  I will check each day to make sure everyone is set to go to start keeping track!  Good luck in 2011 and I look forward to seeing each and everyone one of you in the pool!  Stu and Ara...bring it on!!!

Have a great rest of the week!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment